Monday, September 19, 2005

Birthday Goodness!

My Birthday was FABULOUS! Thank you all for your emails and your ecards and your comments! It was a wonderful birthday! It's hard to believe that I am 34. I mean, I've been saying that I'm 34 for a while now... I honestly thought I was going to be 35 this year - but since I'm not, I've taken a moment to think about 34. There are so many things that I want to accomplish. There are so many things that I HAVE already accomplished. I seriously would not go back if you paid me. I might screw up more! (haha!) No, seriously, if given the opportunity to go back and change things, I don't know that I would. I made my mistakes, and I learned from them, or I made them again. I am who I am because of who I was then. As wild as I got, and tame as I was (I know, I know - opposites but to me, it makes sense, and since this is MY place, live with it) - I wouldn't change anything for fear of not being who I am today. Guess what... I kind of like this woman. Yes, there are things I am working on - yes, I still have some growing yet to do, but more than any other time, I like who I am.

Thank you all again. It was a wonderful birthday! Oh, and for the record - I DID get my M&M's!

No comments: