Monday, February 23, 2004

Places I've Been

The map of the United States shows all the places I've been at least once in my life. Maybe I should only show those places I've been less than one time? It might be less, um, red.

I'm actually very well traveled for a small town girl. I only wish that the places that I've been OUTSIDE the US looked this impressive. I'm working on it though. It is a MAJOR goal of mine. I want to see the world. Someday... no, ONE day, because some times someday never comes.

Anyway, here's all the places in the US that I have been at least one time.




create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide

So, I created a map that shows where I've been at LEAST five times. The one that showed where I've been twice was as red as the first one, and so I decided that five was a good number... I told ya'll I was a southern girl.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide

Have a good Monday ya'll. I'll post about my shitty weekend later. Not a good one, and I really don't feel up to discussing it at this instant. Just know it sucked. BAD. Could've been worse - someone could've died - but that's about the only way. I was really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend too. Oh well, as I told kiddo - shit happens and not all of it smells like roses.
Let's hope this week is better.
M

No comments: